Monday, January 9, 2012

Avery 8 Months Old & New Years

Greetings in 2012! Hope everyone had a great new year!

With every new year that comes, I feel the need for reflection in the previous year. We had so many blessings with the number one biggest life changer- birth of our little girl, perfect and healthy. I was so blessed to get as much time off work as I did and thankful because you don't get those moments back and I guess I feel that I have my entire life to work, but Avery will never roll over for the first time again. We took our first official family vacation and were so blessed that Avery is a good little traveler! My grandma turned 101 and got to meet Avery for the first time as well as did the rest of my family in NWK.

We have had so many positive things happen in 2011. I am hoping that 2012 means even bigger things for the Winter family!! We aren't quite to the point of extending our family just yet, but it will happen soon enough. We just love enjoying our daughter now. I'm not quite sure how to handle 2 someday!

We may get some traveling in this year. We have a wedding in NC for some good friends that we are excited for and I have a bachelorette party in May in Vegas!! That will be fun! Never seen the lights of Vegas and never hit the strip! It's going to be awesome I am sure!!

Avery rolled over another milestone- 8 months old! I can't believe where the time goes. She is looking like a little person now instead of a baby. She is only still weighing in about 16 lbs. but that is ok with us. She is teething and with the 2 that she already has we are waiting for more to sprout up any day now.  Still not that interested in crawling, but she is getting there! I'm not sure I am ready for crawling because then that means walking not long after.

Wishing you a great 2012!!




Next Post: 9 Month Check Up and Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment