Saturday, August 6, 2011

Swimsuit Model/Avery 3 Month Picture Day

Today Avery had her 3 month pictures!! So exciting, but sad because I can't believe that she is already 3 months old!! She did great for pictures (which will be posted when I'm able) and mommy and daddy got in on the action. Of course the day wasn't complete without the lavender tutu and matching bow!! I am LOVING having a little girl! This may have been why I probably liked dressing my barbies in several different outfits in short amounts of time!

Last night was probably the 6th or 7th night that she has actually slept through the night...and the second thunder storm! We ended up at in the afternoon going to Andale Summerfest...the first of many I am sure for little Avery. But temperatures have been too warm this summer for her to enjoy being outside.  I am looking forward to next year when we can actually go to the pool and even the lake. She loves her baths so I hope she is a little water bug!

Here are some pictures of Avery in her swim suit at MiMi and Papa's House in their baby pool.


Avery today!



Weigh in: currently 10 lb 13 oz!

Next post: 3 Month Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment